Friday, April 29, 2011

Here comes the feel

Suddenly I'm getting emotional.
It's less that a week for me to move out from this place.
As other going home and getting sad leaving their beloved friends behind, I'm become numb.
Don't know what to think but my tears start to flow down and it might flooded.

I don't follow the class trip and I don't go to graduation dinner
Cause it'll make my eyes watery and my heart broken into pieces.
What should I do?
What should I feel?
And don't like it either.

One fine day we will meet again.
Of course the graduation day.
But the feeling might not be same as now.
I hope that I'll remain in someone heart.
I hope someone will miss me through the time.

Of course there are some in my heart but I don't know how about your heart.
It is as pink as mine or not.
Will either I remain there or not.
It's all your choice.

As the time is almost at the end,
I'm start to missing all the memories here.
I'm start to feel.......................
It just starting.
Hoping to have brighter future for both you and me.


As we go on, we remember
All the times we had together
And as our life change, from whatever
We will still be, friends forever.

~Anis, Nadia, Fasihah, Tengku Nadia, Ain~
You are here deep in my heart

Not  only them, but all my friends in USM that stay with me through laugh and cry time.
And appreciation goes to Natrah, Maimanah, Haida, Atik etc.
~I Luv U all~

p/s: the feeling is same when i left school long time ago. hoping that you will remember me too.

2 comments:

Tara Ahmad said...

Nguuu sedih gak. Plan kite kena buat gak nnt. ;(

Fatin Athirah said...

I tot nasi dh jd bubur...
nak buat jugak eh?broga hill...haha
ok tara.I'll wait for u